Nutritional value of green beans
1. The protein and phospholipids contained in mung bean have the functions of stimulating nerves and increasing appetite, which are necessary for increasing nutrition for many important organs of the body.
2. The polysaccharide in mung bean can enhance the activity of serum lipoproteinase, hydrolyze triglyceride in lipoprotein to achieve the effect of lowering blood lipids, thereby preventing and treating coronary heart disease and angina pectoris.
3. Mung bean contains a globulin and polysaccharide, which can promote the decomposition of cholesterol in animals into bile acid in the liver, accelerate the secretion of bile salts in bile and reduce the absorption of cholesterol in the small intestine.
4. Mung beans are rich in trypsin inhibitors, which can protect the liver, reduce protein breakdown, and thus protect the kidneys.
5. Mung bean is rich in carbohydrates, an important substance that constitutes the body, stores and provides heat energy; mai…